Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: To A Special Person
StraightEgyptians.com Forum > Overview - Übersicht > Discussion - Diskussion
Pages: 1, 2
Nasr
Paolita is a very special person . To whom who knows her only through her loevly post, you sjhould know that she is one of the fimest ladies. She is a career woman working for the UN's WFP in Rome, an artist and lady that takes care of her family.
TODAY it is her Birthday. KOL SANA WE INT TAIBA !!!!!
Majid
Best wishes to you, Paolita, on your birthday!

May the Arabian horse continue to inspire your beautiful artwork!

We are lucky to have you come to this site to share your art and your commentary on horses.

Happy Birthday!

Majid
Cheryl L
Happy Birthday Paolita,
May you have the brightest day filled with happiness and joy.

Cheryl
HLM
Dear Paolita

I wish you a very happy birthday and many more to come in good health and happiness. May you have a grand day.

Hansi biggrin.gif
Serenity Arabian Farms
thee desprado
Happy Birthday Paolita
Nadj al Nur
Happy Birthday Paolita.
From one artist to another, I really love your work and admire your sense of composition.
Cathy
Bakr
Dear Paola , May you have a wonderful birthday ... with all my best wishes.

Bakr
elmiladi
Dear Paola,

Have a happy birthday! I remembered that we both are "October" girls! I hope to see you in Paris, insha'allah, and wish you a wonderful day!

Best Regards,

Cynthia Culbertson
Anne-Louise
Happy Birthday Paolita!

With love and kisses to you and Farida,

Anne-Louise (and Miso-soup)
Paolita and Farida
Dear Nasr,
thank you very very much for your lovely words and nice birthday card.
You have always nice words for me and I wonder if I really deserve all these lovely words of appreciation! For sure, I am a very lucky person as I have
a special friend like you!!!!

Paolita wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
Paolita and Farida
Dear Majid,
thank you very much for your message. I am indebted to this fantastic forum as thanks to this forum I had the chance to meet nice people like you, and learn from all of you so much,

Paola
Paolita and Farida
Dear Cheryl and Hansi,
thank you very much for your greetings message,

Paola
Paolita and Farida
QUOTE (thee desprado @ Oct 14 2006, 03:58 PM)
Happy Birthday Paolita

Thank you very very much, my day will be a special one with all these nice messages of greetings|||||||
Paolita and Farida
Dear Cathy,

greetings coming from another artist.....have a double value!!!!!!!Thank you very much for your words of appreciation,

Paola
Paolita and Farida
QUOTE (Bakr @ Oct 14 2006, 04:30 PM)
Dear Paola , May you have a wonderful birthday ... with all my best wishes.

Bakr

Dear Bakr,
thank you very very much for your message and for the LOVELY greeting card,
I know that you like my art and I am so happy for this....I love the way you have composed this card using one of my watercolor painting....for sure you are a MASTER with photoshop tools and in more than one occasion you have so nicely used my paintings for fatastic composite!!!!! One more time THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Paola
Paolita and Farida
Dear Anne Luise

Thank you very much for yr message and the lovely photo for your dog....he is so lovely, Farida is sending a very very big kiss||||

Paola
Paolita and Farida
Dear Cinthya

thanks for the lovely message, Yes, you are another October girl...so my best wishes to yuo too!!!! Hope to see you again in future,

Paola
Billy
Happy Birthday Paolita and all the bedst in the future smile.gif

Click to view attachment
Al Fawara
Dear Paola,
My best wishes to you for a very happy birthday as well, keep up the good work and wishing you many, many more in good health and spirit! Look forward to seeing you again somewhere soon. You are a Farida yourself!
Ciao, xx, Sven
Sémillah Arabians
Dear Paola,

I wish you a very happy birthday full good and happy things for you biggrin.gif
Many kisses of Sons of the Wind
Kind regards
Claire

Click to view attachment
Carol Cooper-Hall
HAPPY BIRTHDAY "Paola"!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Cheers,
Carol
Paolita and Farida
Dear Sven,
thank you very very much for your lovely words and these greetings with this beautiful Seahorse are even more appreciated as to me, Seahorses are wonderful, little creatures full of elegance and grace....like ''our'' Arabian horses!!!!!
I do really hope as well, to meet you again and have the chance to talk about horses and art....two big passions we have in common

Ciao
Paola
Paolita and Farida
QUOTE (Sémillah Arabians @ Oct 14 2006, 09:17 PM)
Dear Paola,

I wish you a very happy birthday full good and happy things for you biggrin.gif
Many kisses of Sons of the Wind
Kind regards
Claire

Click to view attachment

Dear Claire,
you are always so kind with your messages and wishes, thank you very much who are the two Beautiful Sons of the Wind, in the photo?
My kindest regards to you, with hugs and kisses to all your horses (first in the list Viktor)

Paola and Farida
Paolita and Farida
[quote=Carol Cooper-Hall,Oct 14 2006, 09:35 PM]
HAPPY BIRTHDAY "Paola"!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Cheers,
Carol

[/quote

Carol,

what's a lovely birthday cake......Thanks for your greetings,

Cheers

Paola
hlsmaripa
felici giorni , BUON COMPLEANNO!!! wub.gif

My sweet friend,
the best wishes for you in your day!

A BIG hug and many many many kisses.

Marianella smile.gif

Feliz cumpleaños a ti, feliz cumpleaños a ti!
Paolita and Farida
Dear Marianella,
tbanks a lot for your wishes, GRAZIE MILLE!!!!!
Farida and myself are sending you a big hug and kiss,

Your friend Paola
Sha3lan
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAOLA smile.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

YASSMIN/SHALAN
Paolita and Farida
Dear Yassmin,

thank you very much for yr message. I am wishing you, in return, happines, serenity, health and everithing you might desire,

Paola
smj
Dear Paola,

Abit late, but wishing you a wonderful day,and that al your dreams come true.

Hope you had a wonderful birthday full of joy and laughter.

Al the best

Hanne -smj
Oliver
Dear Paolita,

a happy belated "Happy Birthday" wish
from Aleksi & Oliver
Paolita and Farida
Dear Aleksi and Oliver
thanks so much for the wishes, time goes so fast...it looks like yesterday the first time I connected to Straight Egyptian site, I think I was one of the very first to post in the forum and appreciate your GREAT JOB in creating and maintaining this wonderful community, where, over the years, I have met so many nice people and sooooo maaaany WONDERFUL horses. I feel priviledged to be a part of this family, smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif biggrin.gif wink.gif

Paola and Farida
Echo1
Happy Birthday Paola... smile.gif

Kelly
Paolita and Farida
Dear Kelly

this photo is.....SOOOO CUTE....So lovely! Thanks a lot for yr nice greetings,

Paola
Ralph
Buon Compleanno alla donna più bella

Vi auguro la gioia

Li manco, il mio amico

Ralph smile.gif
Gari
To one of my favorite artists ever! Paola hope you are having an absolutely wonderful birthday!

Gari
Paolita and Farida
Dear Ralph,

I had so many nice messages of birthday greetings from my forum friends but I have to tell you that your LOVELY message in Italian is SOOO MUCH APPRECIATED as I was missing you a LOT HERE!!!!!! Thank you very very much for your nice words and thanks for the ''BELLA DONNA'' this is very kind of you

Cheers,

Paola
Paolita and Farida
Dear Gari,

so glad to hear that I am one of your favourite artists......It's nice to have so many fans.....and FRIENDS!!!
For you, one of my latest painting,
it is a Colt head study, hope you like it.....

Paola
Paolita and Farida
Dear Gari,

so glad to hear that I am one of your favourite artists......It's nice to have so many fans.....and FRIENDS!!!
For you, one of my latest painting,
it is a Colt head study, hope you like it.....

Paola
Paolita and Farida
Oops.....Gary I have clicked on the buttom without the file.....
here is the paiting I was mentioned before..
Paolita and Farida
Sorry, Here is finally........

Gari
Paola,

Yet another beauty! Thank you so much for posting it!

Gari
Dr Daniel Wigger
Dear Paola,

... better late than never. Happy birthday!!!

As my grandma always told me not to congratulate a lady with empty hands here at least a present for your eyes:

Click to view attachment
Paolita and Farida
Dear Daniel,

Thanks SO MUCH for your nice greetings and.....for the present! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif smile.gif Yes this is a joy for my eyes and soul....who is this beauty?

Paola
Dr Daniel Wigger
QUOTE (Paolita and Farida @ Oct 17 2006, 08:36 PM)
Thanks SO MUCH for your nice greetings and.....for the present!  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  smile.gif Yes this is a joy for my eyes and soul....who is this beauty?

my beloved foundation mare SHUBANI wub.gif (Pic by Miri the Great)
the mama of HADDIYA & LULUA
Paolita and Farida
Like mother....like daughters!!!!!! This is how we are used to say in Italy
Beauty is all around you, Daniel, one more time my best wishes!!!
(Do you have other shots of Shubani? I love this mare!!!!!)

Paola
Dr Daniel Wigger
QUOTE (Paolita and Farida @ Oct 18 2006, 08:06 AM)
(Do you have other shots of Shubani?  I love this mare!!!!!)

... me too

and

... how could I say no to the wish of an Italian lady celebrating her birthday

Once again SHUBANI Il Nasek (Il Nasek x Shahilah) wub.gif for you my dear Paola

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment

Photos by MiriBerger
Paolita and Farida
Daniel,
celebrating birthday in these days...is giving me some more priviledges!!!!!
She is absolutely beautiful!!!!!! And the photos are great!
Thanks a lot, and if you dont mind, I will add these photos to a special Album where I am keeping and collecting the photos of the most beautiful arabians, around (those that I love.....more.....) wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

Paola
katefox1812
Happy Birthday Paolita! I don't know you, but I have noticed that you are always, unfailingly nice and friendly and kind in your posts on here! I think you must be a very good-natured person. Many thanks ###
Paolita and Farida
Dear Katefox1812,
thanks so much for your greetings and nice words. You know...I like so much all these horses , owned by my forrum friends here! I have my most favourites, this is true but what I really love is the Arabian Horse breed and the dedication that many of you are giving to this breed. Almost all the nice people in this forum are very proud of their horses, or in case they dont have horses..(like in my case) they have such a great passion and admiration for the breed and for those dedicated breeders and owners who are preserving the Arabian horse. There are some (hope few....) cases where the Arabian horse is considered only a way to ''make money'' but I do believe the main part of my forum friends here, dont belong to this cathegory and with this category....you can be ensured...I am not so kind and ''good natured'' smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif biggrin.gif wink.gif
A very nice day

Paola
windamere
Dearest Paolita,

Very best birthday wishes to a beautiful lady who makes the world a more beautiful place! Your drawing of Asami Ruuh and the wonderful painting of yours that we won by bid at the US Egyptian Event both hang in our office. I marvel at the wonder of owning such treasures and every day they bring fond thoughts of you.
Birthday blessings,
Sharon Litizzette
Windamere Arabians
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.